Tailored concert program from medieval to Baroque music. We are able to perform at a private concert, as well as open-air festival.
A wide range of concert programs from medieval to Baroque music. We use replicas of historical instruments and do our best to evoke an authentic atmosphere of the time. We only work with professionals who have years of experience in the genre in our country and abroad.
- Solo music played on lute-type instruments (renaisance and baroque lute, theorbo, baroque guitar). You will hear songs by composers such as John Dowland, Giovanni Girolamo Kapsberger, Robert de Visée, Gaspar Sanz and more.
- Duo of lute-type instruments (lute, archlute, theorbo, baroque guitar) that will uncover the evolution of music, from Renaissance counterpoint and court dances to flamenco.
- Baroque ensemble playing masters like Antonio Vivaldi, Johann Sebastian Bach, Claudio Monteverdi and others. Our program with baroque ballet is also very attractive for the audience.
- The program with singing uncovers sorrows, longings and joys of cavaliers and their ladies from the period of 16th – 18th centuries, which were masterfully versed and accompanied by an instrument so common then and now so rare – lute.
- Vibrant medieval music, which fits both – the chamber environment as well as open air festivals. Arrangements of medieval tunes in their original languages and dialects with the accompaniment of instruments such as bagpipes, shawms, gittern, cittern, harp, fiddle etc.